Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:45:35 +0100
From:      "Oliver Blasnik" <oliver.blasnik@de.tiscali.com>
To:        <freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HME (Happy Meal Ethernet) and T1/105...

Oh :/

| Subject: HME (Happy Meal Ethernet) and T1/105...

I'm very sorry, this partially looks like a dupe of the Mail from
Olafur yesterday. Havent look at the archive again and am only
subscribed since some hrs ;)

So the "double-PHY" should be resolved (this occurs, as already
mentioned, with _any_ *BSD/sparc64-port I tried). Olafur had posted
the dmsg showing up 3 PHYs for 2 NICs, so I don't need to post it
again.

And if the PCI detection order could be changed....

Great if cvsup (or better: pm3) would install from ports:
-> "Cannot determine M3 target for this architecture" :(

Oliver