Date:      Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:52:33 -0400
From:      Chip Marshall <chip@eboai.org>
To:        Valery Lobachev <VLobachev@sivma.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Access to vfat partirion

On Fri, Oct 01, 1999 at 03:46:51PM +0400, Valery Lobachev wrote:
> I want to create a system for automatic mail receving. On my boxes installed
> Win95. I want to boot picoBSD from floppy disk. Could I run programs and use
> data from Win95 partition?

I'm fairly sure that as long as the kernel in question has the MSDOS
option enabled, and you have mount_msdos, you should be able to mount
any FAT16 or FAT32 partition on your system. I'm not sure about
logical drives inside extended DOS patitions, perhaps someone else
could clarify that, or check the freebsd-questions archive, I know it
has been discussed before.

--
Chip Marshall <chip@eboai.org>
http://www.chocobo.cx/chip/              Geek code available via finger