Date:      Wed, 09 Sep 1998 20:45:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        Andrew Specht <andrew@iaccess.com.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPP question..... With an Observation

I would agree 90% of the time, but a RTFM is not a "reply with many different
solutions" in the least. I believe I asked quite politely, provided a copy of
the script I was useing, provided information on what it is doing and the
desired outcome of what I would like it to do, and the version of FreeBSD I am
useing...so, what did I do wrong then?

William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Date: 09-Sep-98 / Time: 20:43:08
goto to: http//www.freebsd.org.