Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 1995 11:24:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jan@bagend.atl.ga.us (Jan Isley)
To:        PTTL32A@prodigy.com (MR ANDREW S GIBSON)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installation of 2.05

MR ANDREW S GIBSON wrote:

I do not have the CDROM, and it is not clear to me what documentation
you refer to, but the correct directory structure is documented in at
least several places.

If you assign a mount point for your dos partition in the disklabel
part of the install, the necessary files will be edited such that when
when you reboot the dos partition will automatically be mounted.

Both of these issues are discussed in the online documentation of
the boot floppy.

--
Jan Isley              Heroes have the shelf life of cottage cheese,
jan@bagend.atl.ga.us   and public memory is shorter than Dudley Moore.