Date:      Thu, 8 May 2003 14:48:42 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "'Jeremy Springer'" <jeremys@oregontrail.net>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Frontpage *ahem* woes

After weeks and months of putzing around with that same combo, I finally
gave up.  Since I had no sites requireing SSL, I simply pulled support
for it.

The problem, as near as I can tell, is a conflict between suexec and
fpexec.  It's something I've not been able to resolve (even after
pouring over patches used in the apache13-fp port).

I still maintain that it would be nice to have a SINGLE apache port with
options for whatever the user wants (similar to how the PHP port let's
you select which modules to add support for).

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks