Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:51:43 +0100
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        info-cyrus@andrew.cmu.edu, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cyrus mail server compile mystery on freebsd

Hello again,

Stupid error here...

I finally found another db port (Berkeley DB v2.0,
/usr/ports/databases/db) installed in /usr/local, with the .h file in
/usr/local/include/db.h. Don't remember how it got there... Deinstalled
it and cyrus went through... phew... Apparently /usr/local/include was
checked before /usr/include... Well, well... I'm happy now... :)

/Palle