Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:31:55 -0500
From:      "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        James <jrsysadmin@empireone.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: how-to setup billing per MB?

Sure, it's called "on the job training", or as I call it "winging it"
....Hehehe..I believe there's an FreeBSD ISP mailing list, maybe someone
can provide you with some helpful tips & location of good documentation..

At 10:56 AM 10/13/99 -0700, James wrote:
>is there anywhere that someone can take a freebsd admin
>class for an isp??

Jonathan E. Lyons
parrothd@midwest.net			Nucleus Consulting
ICQ # 14226912				www.nucleusconsulting.com
Cell # 773-251-1967			A+, MCSE, CCNA, FreeBSD!
Pager # 7732511967@mobile.att.net