Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 1996 19:46:16 -0800
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        lto@worldnet.att.net
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem compiling x programs

 * I have a PC system running FreeBSD 2.1.5. I installed XFree86 3.2 recently.
 * When  I tried to make install X programs (e.g, fvwm, xsokoban,... etc.) from
 * the ports collection. I got these error messages:
 * ...
 * -L /usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXpm -lXExExt -lX11kb
 * ld: -lXExExt : no match
 * *** Error Code 1

libXExExt has gone away, and the imake config files were changed to
reflect that.  My guess is that your installation is incomplete and
you still have old files in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config.

Satoshi