Date:      01 Jun 2002 22:12:00 +0200
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: some tests: gtk-2.0.3, glib-2.0.3, pango-1.0.2, freetype2-2.1.0

Am Sa, 2002-06-01 um 21.06 schrieb Joe Marcus Clarke:
> On Sat, 2002-06-01 at 11:35, Franz Klammer wrote:
> > JUST FOR INFO:
> >
> > it was a boring day, therefore i've played around with
> > the new packages i've written in the subject:
> >
> > - the bug with anti-aliased fonts and Xinerama still
> >   exists.
> > - without the FT2-patches from Joe i've seen no fonts
> >   in gdm2 (except input-field for username/password)
> > - nautilus2 displays fonts with and without the FT2-patches.
> > - here a bug i've noticed yesterday:
> >   if i turn off numlock i can use the gnome-calculator
> >   with the numeric keypad on my keyboard. if i turn numlock on
> >   only 13579 will be used. 2468 works as arrow keys.
> >   (Keyboard Accessibility is turned off)
>
> Not sure if this is by design or not.  (I really need to get a GNOME 2

i can't believe this.

> test machine for home).  Have you also installed atk-1.0.2?  If not, try

I'm also have no machine for testing. sometimes it is an adventure
to update in good hope everything keeps working. :-)

> it out.  I just updated all the GTK+-2.0 ports.

atk-1.0.2 is on my disk but not installed now. everything takes a
long time, because i've tried to make my gtk/glib-tests with real
ports not like pango where i'm only changed Makefile and distinfo.
i've alsoe rewritten the to pacthes for gtk. (argh! i forgott
the second changes in patch-ag)
i will test atk-1.0.2 tomorrow.

> > that's all for the moment - now it's time for barbecue ;-)
>
> Have fun!

Thanks! I had ... and will have now again ... :-)

franz

--
WEBONAUT.com
http://webonaut.com