Date:      09 Nov 2002 14:24:31 -0700
From:      Shane Hickey <shane@howsyournetwork.com>
To:        Shane Hickey <shane@howsyournetwork.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ssh with pam_access?

Hmm... I sort of answered my own question, but that brought up a new
question.  Apparently, you can just specify sshd allow and deny
statements in /etc/hosts.allow.  I had always thought that this only
worked for services spawned out of inetd?  Now I see that inetd is
running (even though I have all lines commented out in my
/etc/inetd.conf) and it apparently has something to do with the -W
flag?  Can someone tell me how this magic works?

Thanks,

Shane