Date:      Sun, 5 Jan 2003 16:48:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nick Johnson <freebsd@spatula.net>
To:        Khairil Yusof <khairil_yusof@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: jdk13 core dumps with latest tomcat 4.1 port

First thing is to run it with java_g so you can be sure to get a coredump
with the necessary symbols, then run gdb on it to get a stack trace.

Something like

gdb /usr/local/jdk13/bin/i386/green_threads/java_g java.core
(or native_threads if you're using the native threads version)

(gdb) thr app all bt

Depending on what that spews forth there are different ways to proceed.

   Nick

--
"The aptly-named morons.org is an obscenity-laced screed..."
	-- Robert P. Lockwood, Catholic League director of research