Date:      Mon, 04 Aug 2003 01:46:10 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Update Gnome 2.3.5 today and can't run it anymore..

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 01:51:47 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus@marcuscom.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 1921-08-03 at 20:03, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 00:25:12 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke
>> <marcus@marcuscom.com> wrote:

>> another >> update today...
>> >
>> > libbonobo doesn't depend on gnomevfs, so I don't think that's it.  I
>> > don't think this is an ltmain.sh issue either.  How many ports did you
>> > have to update to get to GNOME 2.3.5?  I have been staying pretty
>> recent
>> > on my -CURRENT machine, and so far, no problems.  I have not done the
>> > gnomevfs2 update yet, however.  I'll have to look at that tomorrow.
>>
>> I remember, I update today:
>>
>> devel/gnomevfs2
>> games/gnomegames2
>> x11/gnome2
>> x11/gnome2-fifth-toe
>> multimedia/win32-codecs
>> mail/balsa2
>>
>> That's all, I think. It was not much to update.
>
> While I don't think this will fix all the problems you're seeing, this
> fixes all the Nautilus crashes I'm seeing on my -CURRENT machine with
> the --no-desktop option.

Sorry, it's complete false alarm..... I accident wrote the bad script that
screwed up the date that cause my system's date is back to 1920 and
everything keep crash such as cvsup, gnome2 and so many others.. I finally
figured it out and it was the stupid date, so I got it fixed.. I think,
it's one of my most stupidest month ever. Heh.. ;-P

Cheers,
Mezz

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.