Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:06:17 +0100
From:      Piero <piero@poprostu.pl>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome-session and Opera

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:32:13 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke
<marcus@marcuscom.com>  wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 06:23, Piero wrote:
> >
> > I thought that it might be somehow interesting to you:
> >
> > http://groups.google.pl/groups?hl=pl&lr=&ie=UTF-8&inlang=pl&th=9efa295d041e2791&rnum=1
>
> Have you tried adding the Opera startup script statically to the
> list of programs to start when GNOME starts up?

I know I can do this, but I don't really want to start Opera with
Gnome, just sometimes due to the gnome-session it starts
automatically, and then it has serious problems with itself. I just
wanted to report on this and was wondering whether there is any
workaround or overlooked solution for that, but honestly it is not
an issue to me.

Do you think this is worth mentioning to the Gnome developement
team?

--
 Piero
 piero@poprostu.pl