Date:      Sat, 08 May 2004 20:38:15 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To:        Ville =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: updating the CVSweb port

Hi,

At Wed, 05 May 2004 20:14:03 +0300,
Ville Skytt=E4 wrote:
> The reason I've been holding 3.0.1 back a bit is that there are some
> known issues with revision<->branch associations with revision numbers
> that contain 0's.  However, this is a rare situation and is nothing new,
> that problem has AFAIK always existed.  Fixing it seems to be a somewhat
> tedious job which can be postponed a bit more as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed.

> I have some trivial CVSHistory integration stuff which should hit CVS
> really soon now, and I'm fine with pushing 3.0.1 out before the end of
> this week.
>=20
> Sounds ok?

Perfectly fine with me.  Let me know when it's ready.

--=20
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org
                   / )  )  ) )  /     FreeBSD.org / Ruby-lang.org
Akinori MUSHA aka / (_ /  ( (__(  @ iDaemons.org / and.or.jp

"It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
          We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one"