Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:28:41 +0200
From:      Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow@gmail.com>
To:        Kevin Day <toasty@dragondata.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, Joshua Isom <jrisom@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Obscure platform testbed

I'd like to share some experience.
I helped guys in LWJGL to have a port to FreeBSD. Their main problem was
lack of experience of setting dev FreeBSD (without spending solid amount of
time), and total lacking of some
"template VMs for building/developing/porting" at all.
While I did that port, I tried to set up also other BSD and see what's
there (Dragonfly, Open, Net) with different level of success.
My point is, if there will be some way to developers to gain access to
pre-set and test-ready environment, peoples could benefit from it.
>From start this could be set-up in semi manual mode, and became some good
service.
Thanks.

--