Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:31:16 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Matteo Riondato <rionda@gufi.org>
Cc:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Creating Compressed Loop FS from stdin

--3XA6nns4nE4KvaS/

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 01:28:28PM +0100, Matteo Riondato wrote:
> Il giorno Gio, 30-12-2004 alle 12:34 +0200, Peter Pentchev ha scritto:
> > This could be fixed by the following patch.  I'm CC'ing Maxim Sobolev,
> > the author of mkuzip(8); Maxim, do you have any objections to this patc=
h?
>=20
> Thank you for the answer and fo the patch! I hope Maxim will commit it
> soon.

Actually, if Maxim has no objections, I could commit it myself.
However, it would be totally understandable if he doesn't answer in
the next day or three, what with the calendar moving ahead and all :)

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
If this sentence didn't exist, somebody would have invented it.

--3XA6nns4nE4KvaS/

--3XA6nns4nE4KvaS/--