Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:34:33 +0100 (CET)
From:      Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        config@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD updated Installation / Adminsitration Kit

According to Jordan K. Hubbard:
> > So... Comments on this, anyone? :-)
>
> Yeah, when do we get to see your prototype? :-)

Very funny. Not a very useful comment. I know you're short on email time,
but how about:

Why do I bother making a prototype when you're not even bothering to
say at least something like "sounds very good", before asking for a
prototype. :-)

And no, I'm not offering to code this. I might be willing to helpa little,
test, and give input along the way, but it seems we have enough people
interested indoing this, and Mike specifically employed for it, it seems.

I don't have time to code it, I'm sad to say, but that doesn't mean good
ideas shouldn't be put forward for others to consider, no?

  /Mikael