Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 14:56:58 +0800 (CST)
From:      ywliu@phi.Sinica.EDU.tw (Yen-Wei Liu)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.2.1-RELEASE will be [re]appearing shortly..

> We found some issues with the 2940 driver and several other areas of
> the system which really were on the "cusp" of being fixed, and it
> seemed an unnecessary waste to make 2.2R users wait another 4 months
> or so for 2.2.5 to come out before getting these fixes when we had
> them available less than a week after release time (especially when
> many of those fixes had already gone into an "older" release,
> 2.1.7.1) and there were many emails demanding this, so...

I have already installed 2.2. Do I have to go through the upgrade
procedure to install 2.2.1 again ?

---
Hoffmann Yen-Wei Liu (Taipei, Taiwan)

"It seems like once people grow up, they have no idea what's cool."
                        - Calvin said to Hobbes, Calvin and Hobbes.

E-mail addr : (Personal) ywliu@tpts4.seed.net.tw
              (Business) ywliu@sinanet.com

(For personal or confidential messages, please apply the following PGP
 key and mail to ywliu@tpts4.seed.net.tw)