Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 02:05:39 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Nugzar Nebieridze" <nugzar@mbg.com.ge>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Re[2]: interesting site

That page is almost totally useless and worthless, it's mainly
advertising and marketing for those sites in the guise of
useful technical data.

Since those sites are most certainly behind routers, it's simple
enough when the admin decides to upgrade the OS, to take a brand
NEW box and build it, bring it online, then with a flick of the
fingers, ifconfig the interface down on the old box and simultaneously
ifconfig the interface on the new box to the number of the
old box.