Date:      Wed, 4 Jan 1995 16:14:59 GMT
From:      "Paul F. Werkowski" <pw@snoopy.MV.COM>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD (fwd)

    >> Just passing this along.  Are there any known problems with the
    >> newer fdisk?
    Jordan> No.  I'd say his problems are more related to incorrect
    Jordan> geometry translation.

	For what it's worth, I just went through the 2.0 install process
	from the CDROM with floppies from 941204. The only real problem
	I had was that I could not change a partition size via the menu.
	I wanted to change my wd0a partition from 14 to 20 MB but the
	damn menu always made it a "1". No geometry translation here.
	Did I have to (W)rite the change before it showed in the menu?

	Paul