Date:      Sun, 19 Sep 1999 00:39:55 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>, imp@village.org (Warner Losh), liam@tiora.net (Liam Slusser), kdrobnac@mission.mvnc.edu (Kenny Drobnack), Harry_M_Leitzell@cmu.edu (Harry M. Leitzell), security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BPF on in 3.3-RC GENERIC kernel

   Would be nice if there was something there for compatilibity when this
finally does occur, however.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Creator of high-performance Internet servers - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.