Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:03:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvsup9.freebsd.org and kern_synch.c

In article <16139.51800.693461.849259@canoe.velocet.net>,
David Gilbert  <dgilbert@velocet.ca> wrote:

> John> I looked at the server logs on cvsup9, and it appears that the
> John> problem is on your end (assuming you are at strike.velocet.net).
> John> None of your updates are completing.  Check your cvsup
> John> client-side logs and see if they point to the cause of the
> John> problem.
>
> My logs kept saying that it was re-transfring the file because things
> didn't match.

What were the exact error messages?

> Then I cvsup'd from cvsup4 and everything updated
> properly.

I still think the problem was on your end.  The kern_synch.c,v file
on cvsup9 is identical to the one on cvsup-master, and the logs
don't show any anomalies except in your case.

John
--
  John Polstra
  "Two buttocks cannot avoid friction."                     -- Malawi saying