Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 1997 06:14:08 -0500
From:      Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Johan Granlund" <johang@mail.algonet.se>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Handbook and FAQ gone in -current?

In reference to the creation of a separate tree for the documentation --

At 5:33 AM -0500 8/3/97, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>> How about us that use CTM:src-cur. Must i convert to cvs-cur? I don't
>> need the full cvs tree and would like to continue to only grab the
>> src-tree with CTM
>
>Good question - I don't know if a CTM collection has been set up for
>this yet.  Anyone on the CTM side care to comment?

As of the moment, it has not. However, I guess I will be doing so just as
soon as I can learn what changes have occurred in the tree and set things
up with the FreeBSD postmaster.

Would the keeper of this tree please contact me so I can learn some more
details.