Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:21:27 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PnP support in userconfig

> > It is meant to replace Sujal Patel's PnP code (I have already contacted
> > Sujal and have his blessing). It is more complete and functional,
> > easier to use from device drivers (I have been using this in my sound
> > code) and especially can be reconfigured without having to rebuild a
> > kernel or modify sources.
>
> Sounds great!

ok, the code is at

	http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/pnp970903.tgz

and contains the files, patches and documentation.

I'd be pleased of someone of the committer could find the time to test
it and possibly commit (just contact me before you do, in case I have
any last-minute patches).

Jordan, I think this could also go in the "experimental" directory in
the next release.

	Cheers
	Luigi