Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 95 01:07:44 -0800
From:      hasty@netcom.com
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: make

> has anyone had any problems with make not wanting to make various
> programs that it worked fine with under 2.0-RELEASE in the 950210
> snapshot?

Yeap, my system started to failed to link mach-i386.
What is weird is that I mounted my partition on my
FreeBSD-2.0 box and I was able to link successfully
mach4-i386 using the same make.

Also, lites started to failed to run shared binaries.

My solution was to just nuke freebsd-current and installed
FreeBSD-2.0.

Everything now seems to be working okay. What I have to do now
is to find out is what has changed to cause this behavior :(

Amancio