Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:22:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        Joe Greco <jgreco@ns.sol.net>
Cc:        Jordan K Hubbard <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>, Branson Matheson <branson@dvals1.larc.nasa.gov>, user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   coordination

On Tue, 18 Jul 1995, Joe Greco wrote:

> (message cc:'d to hackers..  any Milwaukeeans not on this list and
> interested in being added, let me know.)
>
> Welcome to the FreeBSD Milwaukee mailing list!
>
> This is intended to be a general purpose regional mailing list for FreeBSD
> users in the Milwaukee, WI region.  The official list address is
> <freebsd-mke-l@ns.sol.net>.  For the time being the addressing won't be
> quite right but don't worry.

	cool!  another user's group.   who is doing group to group
coordination for user groups efforts in contributing to FreeBSD.

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster   jmb@FreeBSD.Org            | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346