Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 1995 00:14:33 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
Cc:        luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it (Luigi Rizzo), hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fdisk & disklabel troubles

> OK I originally hacked fdisk together from the MACH utility "DISKUTIL"

No offense, but fdisk is creeping hell-spawn from the deepest depths
of hades!

The interface sucks, the presentation sucks, the argument handling
sucks and I'd say that the error checking sucks except for the fact
that there isn't any. :-)

To paraphrase Bevis and Butthead: "Huh huh.  This command sucks.  Huh
huh huh!  Yeah!  Heh heh!  Sure does!  If all commands looked like
fdisk, then all commands would suck!  All the time!  Heh heh!"

Anyone checked out BSD/OS's `disksetup' command lately?  It
doesn't suck anywhere near as bad! :)

					Jordan