Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 1995 11:58:50 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        peter@taronga.com (Peter da Silva)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vgalib for FreeBSD!

Peter writes:

> ( fill Sam-I-Am buffer with results of green eggs analysis )
> self >r
> eggs green ham green and dup them ! like I ?do not if
>   Sam-I-Am dup them @ like I ?do not swap !
>   2+ dup box in eat not swap !
>   2+ dup fox with eat not swap !
>   2+ dup plane in car in or train on or swap !
>   2+ eggs green ham green and like I ?do not swap !
>   them @ like I ?do not Sam-I-Am !
> then
> r> drop

Congradulations.  You have been elected to write the OpenBoot firmware
MBR replacement to live in the compatability block on DOS partitioned
drives.

It's expected that you will need to write a 512 byte boot loader and load
the code from a seperate partition.

Again, congradulations.  8-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org