Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 21:29:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Removing crufty code

> Perhaps you could port the Unibus to a PC?
>
> --
> cheers, J"org
>
> joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/ -- NIC: JW11-RIPE
> Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for. ;-)

Cool.  Then I could plug in an RH11 and use the Massbuss terminator I've
still got!

Bill
(toggle switches and lights... we need toggle switches and lights)

 Bill Pechter/Carolyn Pechter        | The postmaster always pings twice.
 Lakewood MicroSystems               | 17 Meredith Drive,
 908-389-3592                        | Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
 pechter@shell.monmouth.com          |