Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 1995 15:39:52 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        dennis@etinc.com (dennis)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FBSD support inc.

>>> dennis said:
 >
 > It seems from this discussion that what you really want to do is set up a pa
     id
 > consultants network...which is much different than an O/S support arm. If yo
 > want to make money doing what you now do for nothing...there's nothing wrong
 > with that, but you can't make FreeBSD "kind-of" commercial without substanti
     ally
 > changing it's focus.

Gosh Dennis --- you are the man!!

We could have a web page advertising people whose consulting services are
available.

I wouldn't mine getting a T1 if FreeBSD related contracts paid for it and in
return
I promise to flood the net with voice/video and carry a bigger make that a much
bigger ftp site 8) 8)

	Enjoy,
	Amancio