Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 07:31:24 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Rob Mallory <rmallory@wiley.csusb.edu>
Cc:        julian@freefall.freebsd.org (Julian Elischer), hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LOST in San Diego

> "Headquarters" is at the Marriott 333 W. Harbor Dr, 619-234-1500
> there is a message desk for usenix participants at that number too.
> you can leave a message for anyone at usenix, or pick up messages
> for you.

David, Gary and I will also be staying at the Marriott, so if anyone
wishes to leave messages for us, please do so at the desk!  We'll also
be checking our email, though that may not be the swiftest
communications medium once our inboxes swell beyond a couple of
hundred messages! :-)

We'll be in S.D. until Saturday evening.

					Jordan