Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 1996 10:24:45 -0500
From:      Brian Clapper <bmc@telebase.com>
To:        Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Submitted for your approval: TGIF

>>>>> "Marc" == Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl> writes:

Marc> There is a bug in the cut/copy/paste code in tgif. After doing a little
Marc> copying/pasting it segfaults. Have you noticed this bug?

No, I haven't, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  Can you give me the
sequence of steps necessary to reproduce it?  I can then try it here, under
FreeBSD, Linux, UnixWare and Solaris, to see whether it's a problem
specific to FreeBSD or a more general bug.
----
Brian Clapper, bmc@telebase.com, http://www.netaxs.com/~bmc/
When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is
not far away.  It is time to go elsewhere.  The best thing about space
travel is that it made it possible to go elsewhere.
        -- Robert Heinlein