Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 10:25:04 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com (Joe Greco)
Cc:        mrcpu@cdsnet.net, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: TCP/IP code wiz?

It seems that Joe Greco said:
> I can probably dig up the patches, if you are interested, if you are willing
> to go Round Two of getting them integrated into FreeBSD's -current tree..
> it is running on several of my machines.

Is that parameter what you're looking for ?

net.inet.tcp.always_keepalive: 0

phk         96/04/04 03:17:05

  Modified:    sys/netinet  tcp_timer.c
  Log:
  Add a sysctl (net.inet.tcp.always_keepalive: 0) that when set will force
  keepalive on all tcp sessions.  Setsockopt(2) cannot override this setting.
  Maybe another one is needed that just changes the default for SO_KEEPALIVE ?
  Requested by: Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.15      +7 -2      src/sys/netinet/tcp_timer.c
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #8: Sat Jun  8 15:07:49 MET DST 1996