Date:      Fri, 09 Aug 1996 17:56:55 -0700
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        faulkner@asgard.bga.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Praise for CVSup

> Blessed be CVSup.  Verily, I have used it and my povray problem
> hath fled in haste.

Praise is always welcome, of course, but ... I don't understand.
You're not implying that CVSup fixed povray, are you?  I was just
_sure_ I had taken out the experimental "auto-fix-bugs" feature
before I made the public release. :-)

I wouldn't even ask this, but you said in a different posting that
CVSup had "fixed something in my tree that sup wouldn't fix."  It's
sort of hard for me to imagine what that might be.  If you ignore
the details, they both do the same thing.  Namely, they find files
that are different on the client and server, and make them the
same.

Can you give us some details about what you're referring to?

Thanks,
John