Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 1996 07:34:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dror Matalon <dror@dnai.com>
To:        Joe Kelly <joe@gaia.gol.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: News provider feeback

On Fri, 16 Aug 1996, Rashid  Karimov wrote:

> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm interested in hearing opinions on which is the best top level news
> > provider, sprint, mci, uunet, cable & wire and/or netcom. If they're are
> > others please add them in.

We're using cais.net and are happy with them. I believe they
charge $50 / month. We of course have local peering arrangements
for news, but it's nice to know that in an emergency we can get
most of our news from one well connected source.

Dror Matalon                                            Voice: 510 649-6110
Direct Network Access                                   Fax:   510 649-7130
2039 Shattuck Avenue                                    Modem: 510 649-6116
Berkeley, CA 94704                                      Email: dror@dnai.com