Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 1996 09:50:59 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        james@ican.net, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Should this port go in ?

> I think we should either add an ability in pkg_create to do the fake
> /var/db/pkg installation and call that from bsd.port.mk, or hack
> bsd.port.mk to our heart's content and give /var/db/pkg/*/+CONTENT to
> pkg_create as an argument.

OK, OK, but I'm currently in the middle of fixing sysinstall for the
next -SNAP (still a good 3 weeks away, so don't anybody get worked up
yet) and I like to keep my work with gross relics down to working with
a single one at a time! :-)

If anyone else feels the urge to dive on pkg_create in the meantime,
please, by all means!

					Jordan