Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 1996 04:25:39 -0400
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
To:        Mikel Lindsaar <mikel@cynet.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Token Ring Network Cards?

Mikel Lindsaar wrote in message ID
<199608300514.PAA00972@esimene.cynet.net.au>:
> Does "as of this time" mean that one is under development or is anyone out
> there thinking that it might be something they would want to waste hours
> of device testing on? *8-]

No development is underway that I know of. Sorry.

We have occasionally asked for someone to come forward, but it seems
like we have a lot of people who have the need but none with the need
and the ability to write support.

If someone wants to try, I'm sure that the core team would be willing
to help out with kernel structure info and help where needed.

Gary