Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 1996 18:25:20 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Cc:        karl@Mcs.Net, matt@lkg.dec.com (Matt Thomas)
Subject:   Re: BSDI mount - - the patch posted to me works (somewhat)

As Matt Thomas wrote:

> Just a nit.  I use the patch on a disk with 3 slices (one of which is
> BSD/OS and one is FreeBSD).  It allows me to use BSD/OS partitions just
> fine from FreeBSD.

Yes, i figured this from the patch.  However, Karl's problem was of
different nature: his disks don't have valid fdisk tables.

Your patch should be worth considering for the future, though i would
hesitate to crunch it into the 2.2 branch now that it's already 3
minutes to 12.  I'll leave the integration to Bruce, he's the most
knowledgable guy regarding all that disklabel stuff... ;)

--
cheers, J"org