Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 09:58:47 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        cvs-all@freefall.freebsd.org, CVS-committers@freefall.freebsd.org, cvs-sys@freefall.freebsd.org, jkh@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/isa/sound pas_defs.h sb_defs.h pas2_card.c pas2_midi.c pas2_mixer.c pas2_pcm.c sb16_dsp.c sb16_midi.c sb_dsp.c sb_midi.c sb_mixer.c pas.h sb.h

> There hasn't been any possibility for conflict in -current since I added
> -I- to CFLAGS in rev.1.88 (1996/09.27) of Makefile.i386.

Hmmmm, well, someone reported this as a bug in 2.2-ALPHA and it seemed
a reasonable change to prevent such a possibility, so...  Maybe you
should ask Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com> how it was that he fell
over it.  I've already told him I'm outta here and won't have time to
handshake on it anymore until I return (this is for the AWE32 MIDI
support stuff, which I've got working on my own machine with good
results now).

						Jordan