Date:      Sun, 17 Nov 1996 14:46:58 -0800
From:      "Pedro Giffuni S." <m230761@ingenieria.ingsala.unal.edu.co>
To:        Adam Shostack <adam@homeport.org>
Cc:        Will Brown <ewb@zns.net>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: BoS: Exploit for sendmail smtpd bug (ver. 8.7-8.8.2).

Adam Shostack wrote:

>         On another note, how about qmail replacing sendmail?
>
> Adam

Iīm also getting tired of closing sendmailīs holes :(, I tried qmail
under AIX 4.1 once, it compiled fine but it didnīt work. Since deleting
users is more boring under FreeBSD than in AIX, and since I didnīt had
anything important on PCīs I didnīt try qmail there, but I have seen in
postings that itīs really secure.
qmail has a homee page some where, I have a copy on my ftp site..I can
look if you need it.
It would be good to have a port.

Pedro.