Date:      Sun, 15 Dec 1996 11:31:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Warning -- Lite/2 merge coming up

> As John S. Dyson wrote:
>
> > I am about 2/3's way through a merge of Lite/2 with -current (Jeffery Hsu
> > et. al. work.)   By about Tue or Wed, I'll be committing the changes.
>
> You mean, changes concerning the /sys area, right?

Yep, only the kernel -- sorry for the hyperbole!!! :-).  I AM NOT trying to
take anything from those that are doing the also difficult userland stuff.
It is more likely however, that the kernel changes will transiently
cause some instability due to either (1) bugs in the original Lite/2
work done by Hsu, et.al.  Or (2) by my merging of their work.

John
dyson@freebsd.org