Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 1997 21:32:42 -0700 (MST)
From:      Ade Barkah <mbarkah@hemi.com>
To:        ricardag@ag.com.br (Ricardo AG Almeida)
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gallery Editor position is open.

Ricardo AG wrote:
> I've uploaded to my home directory at freefall the backlog entries
> from the Gallery, as received until today.

Thanks! I just got back in town, so I will start processing them
tonight.

> I have, also, wrote a couple of scripts to process the incoming mail
> and generate a HTML page on-the-fly to release, hold and delete the
> entries, keeping the databases up-to-date.

Please send them to me as well, I would like to take a look at them.

> Sorry for leaving the Gallery, but there's a serious and urgent
> problem for me to solve :(

Thanks all that you've done, I know you've put in a lot of work in
writing the gallery-management programs. Good luck in your endeavors,
and keep in touch!

Regards,

-Ade
Inet: mbarkah@hemi.com - HEMISPHERE ONLINE - <http://www.hemi.com/>;