Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 14:16:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Burton Sampley <bsampley@best.com>
To:        "Patrick H.K. Yu" <pyu@norman.carswell.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems with pnp modem

FWIW, I have a SupraExpress Plug-N-Pray 28.8 modem that has worked with
every version of FBSD since 2.1.5.  It might work with older versions of
FBSD, but I haven't tried. :-).  It worked with both of my mother boards.
On my new MB (ASUS P/I P55T2P4) I just had to disable the first on-board
serial port in BIOS (since my mouse is plugged into the second and my
XFconfig file is looking for the mouse as cuaa1).  After disableing the
serial port the modem has worked perfectly ever since as cuaa0.