Date:      Wed, 02 Apr 1997 22:35:35 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        ache@nagual.ru, dyson@freebsd.org, bde@zeta.org.au, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ufs lock panic in -current

>> Well, send us the patch Terry!
>
>Have you guys integrated the patches I sent to Julian for the
>namei/nameifree fixes and the redundant code reduction "EXCLUDE"
>NDINIT() op flag yet?

I seem to recall that you had made a lot of entirely unrelated
changes too.

I'm not going to rehash the history of this subject, but merely
repeat my offer to you, that if you upload your sources to somwhere
where I can get at it, I will funnel through changes into FreeBSD.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@tfs.com           TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Power and ignorance is a disgusting cocktail.