Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 00:27:30 -0600
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        "John W. DeBoskey" <jwd@unx.sas.com>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel for Dell 6100 4way

Hi,

>    Could someone make a NCPU=4 kernel available for ftp? I'm having
> trouble grabbing the correct code (via cvsup) due to the firewall that I
> must work behind(socks trouble). The machine is a Dell 6100 with 4 200Mhz
> PPro processors.

I created a pair of SMP reference kernels (2 & 4 cpu) so that people can
test them under -current without loading the entire tree and building:

http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/files/kernel.2cpu.gz
http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/files/kernel.4cpu.gz

There are links to both on the main page.  These are synced to 3.0-current
as of 970418, with SMP patches thru 970420.

--
Steve Passe	| powered by