Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 1997 08:51:27 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        David Langford <langfod@dihelix.com>
Cc:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RSA Challenge Situation Report...

On Mon, 14 Apr 1997, David Langford wrote:

> Charles Henrich
> >In lists.freebsd.hackers you write:

> >>well I've started up 4 P6-200  machien son it but they always get
> >>"connection refused" about 80% of the time they ask for a
> >>key or try report results..
> >
> >>at the moment it seems to be totally off-line
>
> Any reason not to use someing like the kidsat-pc.jpl.nasa.gov proxy?

	I've totally switched off of suck.it.ca, its been down again this
morning for 9hrs...it just isn't stable enough :(  I'm usin gthe
bovine.st.hmc.edu proxy right now, but any of the proxies (other then
suck.it.ca) seem to be stable...I've never noticed any of them down.

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org