Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 10:25:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      joes@spiritone.com (Joseph Stein)
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help!  libgnumalloc not found!

> As Joseph Stein wrote:
> [...] "Unable to find library libgnumalloc"
> Don't use it.  Use the plain malloc(3) from libc.

Okay; that's fine with ME; but is there an easy way to remove
or change references to it from the ports?

I got around the problem with the viewfax port by making symlinks
to libgnumalloc* in the /usr/X11R6/lib directory; Do I need
to change anything in any of the *mk files or ???

Thanks for your help...

joe