Date:      Thu, 01 May 1997 01:55:45 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, danny@panda.hilink.com.au (Daniel O'Callaghan), leec@adam.adonai.net (Lee Crites \(AEI\))
Subject:   Re: netscape via pppd cannot seem to get name service

> As Daniel O'Callaghan wrote:
>
> > I have announced this on freebsd-isp a few times.  Time for -hackers, I
> > guess.
>
> No, time to make it a port. :-)

pppkit.tgz isn't really port material IMHO, as it's essentially
a set of patches for pppd AFAIK.

I think most of this should be brought into -current (and maybe
back-ported to 2.2).  I havn't tried things out, but the README
looks good.

Danny, if you're desperate for a tester, I can look at it at
some point, but I can't promise when - I've got lots to do at
the moment.

--
Brian <brian@awfulhak.org>, <brian@freebsd.org>
      <http://www.awfulhak.org>;