Date:      Tue, 20 May 1997 22:26:28 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boot Manager -> disk

In message <19970518230806.XC11958@uriah.heep.sax.de> J Wunsch writes:
: I think you have geometry problems though.  Did you also try
: ``dangerously dedicated'' mode (if this is an option at all)?

I think you may have been right before I ran fdisk/mbr.  Dangerously
dedicated isn't an option, but I can tweak the geometry so that the
drive's MBR matches the BIOS's idea of geometry.  I'll have to try
that when I cab bring the system down.  It is my main server at the
moment and my wife really hates to have her email sending sessions
interrupted by a reboot for something so trivial :-)

Warner