Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 1997 10:43:55 +0900
From:      itojun@itojun.org
To:        ken@tydfam.iijnet.or.jp
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Forward: Q) Hylafax v4.0pl1

	hello,

>>   I recently installed hylafax v4.0pl1 successfully to my FreeBSD-
>> current (ca. 06/10/97).
>>   However, "faxmail" which is supposed to convert my MIME e-mail
>> into fax does not work.  With the MIME message, 'faxmail' went into
>> infinit loop.
>>   Is it because of MIME format, or because of 'faxmail'?
>>   A part of MIME e-mail and faxmail -v stderr message were as
>> below.

	I'll track this problem down soon.  For that, could you please
	send me the mime-encoded e-mail that caused the error, WITHOUT
	snipping off the postscript part? (personal e-mail preferred)

	Also note that, as manual page says, faxmail's MIME parser is
	said to be subset.  (It can cause problem with iso-2022-jp encoded
	part, I suspect)

itojun